IS YOUR CHILD MISSING OUT?
Did you know that if you are entitled to one of the benefits listed below, the school is entitled to extra money to spend on your child, at the moment this is £1,320 per child per year. This money is called the Pupil Premium.
At Kexborough we use the pupil premium for a variety of things which include:-
- Access to additional support, either 1 to 1 or part of a small group to help in reading, writing and maths
- Purchasing extra computer equipment such as ipads for your child to use
- Purchasing extra resources in order to help your child
- Subsidise school activities, such as educational trips.
At the moment any child in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to a school meal free of charge. Once your child enters Year 3 school meals become chargeable. At the moment this is £1.80 per day (over a school year this adds up to £340). If your application for pupil premium is successful and you are still in receipt of one of the benefits listed on the attached form you will continue to receive free school meals for your child.
Check the list below to see if you are entitled!
- Income-based & Contribution-based JSA or ESA on an equal basis
- Income Support (IS)
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- Income-related employment and support allowance (IRESA).
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Where a parent is entitled to Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment someone receives for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Working Tax Credit, provided they have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190 per year (eligible for 2 Year Old Funding only)
- Universal Credit
Click on the following link to apply
Please see our Pupil Premium Statements below